Have you ever wanted to have a morning or evening ritual to check in with yourself, do an accounting, possibly some journaling, prayer, gratitude and intention setting for the day ahead or the previous one?
Combine this ritual with using the Jewish Kabbalah as
- a lens to look through when examining yourself and your life progress
- a resource to help guide you through your personal challenges
- a way to easily learn and apply Jewish wisdom
This is a truly unique self-help tool in card-form to work through any challenge you may have. You will be able to see how you can easily apply Kabbalah to your daily life. These cards were created as an aid to a year-long, monthly course on the holidays, traditions and concepts of Judaism and Kabbalah. They are a tool that is used for understanding and applying the lessons in the yearly Kabbalah class held once a month in Santa Cruz, CA.
With these cards you are able to:
- ask and find answers to the most important and most basic personal questions.
- access the understanding of Judaism that you would never be able to on your own.
- with no prior knowledge whatsoever, become familiar with Judaism and Kabbalah.
The lessons and the cards that go with them are applicable to Jew and non-Jew alike. Access the jewels of Judaism you would never be able to on your own. You can find what you are looking for and so much more, right in your own backyard! Get yourself informed on the Judaism and Kabbalah that Bubbie never taught you!!!
There are 49 different cards - each with a unique photo and lesson. They are divided into 3 sections:
- 12 Months of the Jewish Calendar,
- 12 Sefirot on the Tree of Life, and
- 25 basic Hasidic concepts.
Pricing is for 1 set of Kabbalah Cards which Includes
- a bag for carrying your cards. You will also get a
- a form to keep a record/journal of your daily cards.
- A Booklet of Interpretations.
- Layouts for every month of the year.
- Free shipping in the US.
Allison Gilbert, LMFT is a certified Kabbalah Coach. Allison is also in private practice as a psychotherapist in Santa Cruz, California and has been licensed since 1985. She incorporates the deepest wisdom from Hasidic sources into her counseling. She studied in the rabbinic program at the University of Judaism and has studied with the foremost female Kabbalah teachers Shimona Tzukernik and Shifra Hendrie. Allison wrote her masters thesis on using the Tarot as a counseling tool. She recently created a deck of 49 Kabbalah Cards in 2015 and presently teaches how to use these cards as a self-help tool for daily meditation. Her Kabbalah class taught in S.Cruz, CA, incorporates the use of her card deck to help participants learn and apply Kabbalah to their daily lives. Learn more about Allison at her website: AllisonGilbert.net . She also wrote a book for new mothers. Learn more at her website: MothersHaveNeedsToo.com
FREE SAMPLE and Video Classes to LEARN MORE at: Free Kabbalah Cards Class